sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

The books and me...


The literature is very important in our lives, because with this we can write, learn and talk of a better and faster.
Papelucho

I have to read a lot in my career because I have to. But in myholidays I like to read other things. When I was a children, I had a lot of books in myhouse because my uncles gave them to me. But I loved reading those books because in the south of Chile is very good read a book outside or in a day of rain.

In one year I read about 30 or more books. I like reading booksand I prefer romantic fiction. My favorite writer is Gabriel García Márquez and my favorite book is "Pregúntale a Alicia" My favorite character in literature is Papelucho because it's very funny and cute. I remember that I was like him.

The last book I read was "New Moon" I really liked because it was the continuation of another book called "Twilight" (Best seller) I read on my vacation and I took about 2 weeks to read. This is the second part of a great vampire story. It is narrated in first person by Bella Swan and are concerned about her depression and her friendship with Jacob Black... after Edward (his love) to escape from it because he believed that he's a danger to her life after they had an accident in celebrating her birthday in his house with his brother vampire. It is a story full of love, mystery, blood and revenge... I really like it!
Now you answer at me.. What do you think about the literature? What is your favorite book? Do you like “Twilight”?

4 comentarios:

  1. OOOh! The book "Preguntale a Alicia" is very good! I read this book when I was a child, and I am overawed very much...
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Simply, Gabriel García Márquez is the best. His literature, his character, his plume is the best. Nobody is better that him. Maybe, Victor Hugo, but if we are talking in this epoch: he is the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's so great idea make a blog for practicing your english. I hope you could improve more and more everyday.
    About your post, I really (but REALLY, I mean) read. I read everytime that I can. I read when I'm going to my job, or my class, or coming back at home... Read leding in my bed, when I have nothing to do or when I'm so bored to do something else. I prefer romantic novels, like Pride and Prejudice (is my favorite book ever), but I read some misterious novels too, time to time... just to take over me the honey hehehe.
    I've read whole collection from Twilight and, well, I have my reservations to recomend it openly. Anyway, I just want to say "hello" and wish you the best :) Love and Peace ^^v

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for your comments!!
    It's true ... Many people hate the Twilight series, but I love vampire stories.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar

Introduction

This is a blog of my english class. :D Enjoy it!