viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

My favorite food is...

The topic today is… FOOD!

Ok. The food is too complicated when you’re a woman. You pretending to look at all calorie table but if you want to eat when you watch a movie or –in my case- a k-drama it’s impossible. Why  k-dramas ALWAYS have a scene with food?! It’s horrible!!! But it isn’t topic today…



My favorite food is ramen. Maybe because I watch too k-dramas or because the ramen is very cheap or it’s very simple and quick to cook but the ramen is the BEST FOOD EVER! You just need boiling water, wait 3 minutes and ... voila! You ramen is ready!


The ramen is very, very simple: noodles and soup. If you want, you can to add some eggs, meet, fish, vegetables or anything for flawor. You can decide how amazing to your friends with your best recipe (remember to share in a comment)

I inquiring online, I find that there is a ramen museum called “Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum”. In this place, you can see different kind of ramen and its history. It’s a dream for me but I don’t have money to travel at Japan :’(



I add a video about how you can make korean ramyeon (ramen) easily at home. Enjoy it!



2 comentarios:

  1. Amiiiga te apoyo! Gracias por el video <3 *corre a comer ramen*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I went to Chicken Story today: my stomac is a big thing... really
      #atróh

      Eliminar

Introduction

This is a blog of my english class. :D Enjoy it!