viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

My Future Job


I’m studing journalism. In my country the possibilities to find a job in my area are SO difficult. Most people think that journalism is only for TV but I don't wish to search a job in this area… I hate this!

When I thought to study journalism, I would to work for many things like political opinion, investigation or social helping, inclusive. But, with the time, I thought my idea is not real! Find a job with this characteristics involve winning a government contest or something like this. It’s impossible. 

Now, I pretend to work in a different area of my career: social investigation. This does not report a lot of money but I like it and I think I do it very well… so, It’s easy for me. Also, I like to write about music or asian culture and I work with a religion group in a project of radio and TV in a site of internet. I see my future in this place or in this area. This is the future of journalism, this is the digital age.

I worked in a place that I did not like at all and was very strenuous. Just for the money. I was not happy at the time. I think when you’re searching a new job, you have to consider some items, for example, yours abilities and things that you like. If you mix this, maybe you can live happy. This is most important.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Introduction

This is a blog of my english class. :D Enjoy it!